Announcements

ALL SUPPORT NOW ON CLAAONLINE.COM

Picture of William Michael
ALL SUPPORT NOW ON CLAAONLINE.COM
by William Michael - Tuesday, 28 November 2017, 10:00 AM

Dear friends,

While I have provided the best support tools to CLAA families, it is best that children be able to obtain the help they need WITHOUT the need tot go to third party sites or use email accounts.  Therefore, I have established all necessary support services needed by students and parents on the CLAA website at CLAAonline.com.  

To use these services, an account will need to be created at CLAAonline.com if it is not already created.  All parents and students should have accounts there.  There is a registration form there, but it charges $10 for a new account to be created.  You do not need to do that.  Simply chat me or send me an email at headmaster@claaonline.com with the names and birth dates of parents and students you'd like accounts for and Dania and I will take care of that for you immediately.

The chief benefits of this, as I said, is that  your children will not need to access other sites for support, or use email accounts.  They will have access to all of their tickets, forums, live chat and more ON THAT ONE SITE.

The support links on the LMS have already been updated and this will be the CLAA's only support system beginning in 2018.

I think this resolves many issues that our children face and gives them a safe place to study and communicate like they've never had before.

God bless,
William C. Michael, Headmaster
Classical Liberal Arts Academy