Announcements

TICKET SYSTEM NOT FOR STORAGE

Picture of William Michael
TICKET SYSTEM NOT FOR STORAGE
by William Michael - Friday, 17 November 2017, 10:47 AM

The CLAA ticket system allows us to maintain conversations on questions that arise and often include sharing documents, etc.. Please understand that the ticket system is intended for this communication only and NOT as a place to store any information or documents.  I may, in fact, change communication methods because of techical requirements behind the scenes and I am not committed to any particular communication "system".  If any important information is received in a ticket, please make a private copy if you wish to keep it because ticket history may be deleted at any time without notice.  You should, after all, have copies of ticket messages in your email account.

Picture of William Michael
Re: TICKET SYSTEM NOT FOR STORAGE
by William Michael - Saturday, 23 December 2017, 9:39 AM

Update:  After testing a number of tools for students this fall, I have elected to stick with Zendesk.  This is, by far, the most expensive option for me, but it offers CLAA students and parents the highest quality of service, which is my only concern.  

As a technical improvement, I have made it possible for any student with controlled internet access to access the support system WITHIN the claaonline.com domain, so if parents grant students access to "claaonline.com", they can access their support tools.

God bless,
WM