As we begin the second week of the Winter Term, there appear to be no significant events this week.
1. Premium Support meetings will begin Monday 1/23. Subscribed students should contact CLAA Support to schedule their meeting time if they haven't done so already. Students can meet me online at their scheduled time at: http://claa.adobeconnect.com/chat. For more information about Premium Support, click here.
2. Meeting times for students subscribed to Premium Academic Services are now being scheduled to begin NEXT week. Please contact CLAA Support to reserve a weekly meeting time:
- Latin Reading: Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Disputations: Wednesdays or Fridays
- Vocal Music: Thursdays or Fridays
For more information on Premium Academic Services, click here.
3. Please don't hesitate to contact CLAA Support any time you need help! Whether it's checking quiz results, asking a question about a lesson, learning more about CLAA courses and programs, or requesting assessment for an assignment, live help is available daily from 10am to 4pm and 8pm to 10pm EST.
4. If you're praying the Liturgy of the Hours, we are in the 3rd week of Ordinary Term and Psalter Week III.
5. Remember Our Lord's words as you study this week:
"Do not worry and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or ‘What are we to drink?’ or ‘What are we to wear?’ All these things the pagans seek. Your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides. Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil." (Matthew 6:31-34)